1. When I'm about to make a phone call and someone says "Who are you going to call?" I like to say "Ghostbusters!"
2. When I tell someone to go left or look to their left but they go right or look right, I like to say "Your other left!" (Note that this doesn't work as well with "Your other right!" because then whoever you say it to might say "You mean like Free Speech?") I got to use this on my daughter not long ago. She's only 7, though, so it wasn't as fun as humiliating a grownup.
3. When I ask someone a lot of questions, and they say "I wasn't expecting some sort of Spanish Inquisition!" I like to say "No one! Expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
4. When someone says somebody lacks faith, I like to say "I find your lack of faith disturbing." I got to say that one a couple of days ago.
5. I wish I knew a guy whose last name was Anderson, because then every time I saw him I could say "Mr. Anderson!" in Agent Smith's voice. That would be fun. Come to think of it, I do know a guy named Anderson, but he doesn't come around any more. Not sure why. Maybe it was that whole "Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?" incident.
Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook
Ask me a question on formspring