- Ron Paul invokes Golden Rule, Republicans boo.
- Romney straps worker to roof of campaign bus. (Why this is funny. And a pithy one-panel take on the same theme.)
- "Dog whistling" is not done accidentally.
- Rupert Murdoch meets the internet.
- Murder is no longer one of the top 15 causes of death in America.
- The Red Flags of Quackery.
- The Mormon Church extols religious freedom while BYU expels students who convert from Mormonism.
- Jerry Coyne deepens his discussion of the (non)existence of free will.
- Google Translate whispers.
- Vintage dinosaur art (I got this book back when I was around six years old. It was a favorite for a long time. My mom even made her own painting of one of the pictures [T. Rex vs. Triceratops] so I could hang it on my wall.)
Follow me on Twitter
Friend me on Facebook
Add me on Google+