Hard to tell these guys apart. See if you can.
- A cookie has no soul, it’s just a cookie. But before it was milk and eggs. And in eggs there’s the potential for life.
- When sperm and egg unite, something goes from inanimate to animate. It is life.
- I love Big Bird. I actually like you, too.
- I love people. I love life. I love animals. I love friendship and it’s good for people to know that.
- I am fascinated by air. If you remove the air from the sky, all the birds would fall to the ground. And all the planes, too.
- When you have a fire in an aircraft, there's no place to go, exactly, there's no -- and you can't find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don't open. I don't know why they don't do that. It's a real problem.
- In the year 3000, people are going to speak with sound waves. Don’t think I’m crazy, the whales do it. Dolphins too.
- Who let the dogs out? Who! Who!
- God gave me a great body and it’s my duty to take care of my physical temple.
- I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that’s the America millions of American believe in.
- When I walk across my living room from my chimney to my window, it takes me 10 seconds, but for a bird it takes one second, and for oxygen zero seconds!
- I'm not familiar precisely with what I said, but I'll stand by what I said, whatever it was.
- Everything seems right here. ...the trees are the right height. The grass is the right color for this time of year, kind of a brownish-greenish sort of thing.
- Air is beautiful, yet you cannot see it. It’s soft, yet you cannot touch it. Air is a little like my brain.
Van Damme quotes from Studious Bison; Romney quotes from all over teh interwebs
Follow me on Twitter