There are links to my annual compilations below, but here are some of my all-time favorite posts in roughly chronological order.
1. Early on in my blogging career, I hired an editor. It didn't work out too well. Follow the saga in order (they're very short):
My new editor
The importance of a good editor
OK, I fired my editor
YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!!!!!!!!
Sorry about that
2. When I was a Mormon missionary in Japan, there was a Rat in me kitchen.
3. I get called to jury duty in The Adventures of Stupendous Rack Girl and Well-Hung Man.
4. I did some standup comedy.
5. I discovered the hidden agenda of the PBS children's show Arthur: racism, slavery, and segregation. (This is my second all-time most-viewed post.)
6. Pagans to Simpsons: We are not amused.
7. It doesn't pay to be nice to jerks, whether it's in real life or online.
8. I read (most of) Twilight, so you don't have to.
9. While reading Twilight, I also figured out why Stephenie Meyer is accidentally a great writer (sort of).
10. I cried when I saw the movie Star Trek.
11. I am chronicling The Adventures of Leonard McCoy, Space Doctor.
12. My most viewed post (by a factor 10 or more) is How Star Wars destroyed my faith in God.
13. And there's lots more good stuff below!